Where will the gathering be?

Where will the 2014 gathering be?
Near Heber, Utah. Click here for directions
Who is invited?
Every person with a belly button. If for some reason, you lost your belly button, you are invited as well.
What you really need to know:
How to Get Into The Gathering Without Getting a Mandatory Court Appearance Ticket.
How to Contact Someone?
If after reading the information on this blog, checking out the links on the right hand side, you still have questions, concerns, or problems, email random gatherers for assistance.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Best of the Rest

I started doing a yearly gathering-related blog in 2008 based on the recommendation of a woman who I deeply respected and admire.  Every year I try to cover new topics as well as topics that I feel will contribute to a safe, sane and positive gathering. Each year I cover a many new topics, but don't always cover all topics.

Here's some of what I consider the better posts from 2008 to 2013 that I haven't already reworked for this year's gathering.  Some of them were written by me, others by folks I know and admire.    Enjoy!

Counciling in 1972 by Garrick Beck


Gathering with Kids by Info Karen (The other Karen who hangs @ Info)

Rap on Access for family coming home with special needs


On Shanti Sena by Medicine Socks

Shanti Sena Musings

So You Want to Focalize a Kitchen?


Workshops @ the Gathering


~~~  Please copy and distribute this information freely ~~~

1 comment:

  1. I read your blogs from 2010 and always find there a lot of usefull and inspiring things, so thanks a lot for you work, and keep going! ;) All the best for you from Belarus!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments that use racial/sexists slurs, advocate violence against anyone, or that attempt to sell things will not be published. If this is what you're into, do it on your own website.

I welcome healthy debate on ideas of interest to the 2014 annual gathering of the tribes.